The Pride of Workmanship Awards Programme
is a Rotary Vocational Service Project
The objectives of the programme are:
- to promote vocational service
- to encourage pride of workmanship in all vocations
- to provide employers an opportunity to recognise employees who display those qualities which are worthy of an award
- to encourage favourable employer/employee relationships and a sense of community pride in individual achievement
- to provide an opportunity for Rotary to be involved in the community particularly the business community
Pride of Workmanship Award for 2023 was awarded to Gail Beaumont from Beauprint and Kenthurst Community News.
Gail has been providing the local community with her excellence in business and printing Kenthurst Community News monthly for the last 35 years. Congratulations on your diligent work Gail!